NEW! Meet the Crunchr Assistant – your co-pilot for people analytics, powered by generative AI
Home » Privacy Statement
Focus Orange Technology B.V. (hereafter: Crunchr) may process data of website visitors and job applicants. This privacy statement informs you how we process these categories of data.
Crunchr will ensure to comply with the applicable privacy regulations. We periodically update this privacy statement and post the changes on this page.
Why we collect this data?
Crunchr collects and processes personal data for legitimate business purposes which include:
• Product updates and offers;
• Information about best practices, use cases, and other research by our team;
• Information about new events and/or event invitations.
• Please note that we only collect data that is necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
What data do we collect?
Crunchr collects and processes the following data:
• Personal data of visitors (including but not limited to name, e-mail, and job title);
• Organizational data of visitors (including but not limited to company name and office location).
• Data storage
• Crunchr processes the data as described above as long as you are a subscriber to our newsletter.
IP and Cookies
Legal basis on what we do with your data
Crunchr processes your IP address only to allow your device to establish a connection to our webserver over the Internet. This processing is based on Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR. This same article is applied when you contact us by email or by using a contact form. The purpose as well as our legitimate interest is to answer your inquiry.
Job applications at Crunchr are processed differently. We process your application for the purpose of the recruitment process. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR and Art. 88 GDPR in connection with a national law, if the relevant country adopted national laws for the protection of employee data. We delete all data of job applicants within six months after the application process concludes.
Crunchr will never sell your data to third parties. Crunchr will only share your data with other organizations if this is necessary for the stated legitimate business purposes (e.g. registering for events via MailChimp).
Right of access, rectification, and erasure
You as a person will always have the right to:
• Access your data processed by Crunchr;
• Update and/or add your data processed by Crunchr;
• Remove your data processed by Crunchr.
Requests regarding access, rectification or erasure of personal data processed by Crunchr should be send to our Data Protection Officer below.
Why Crunchr processes personal data
Crunchr processes personal data for recruitment activities which include:
• Communication of recruitment process at Crunchr;
• Scheduling job interviews;
• Testing if the job applicant is qualified;
• Informing job applicants on other possible vacancies within Crunchr.
What personal data is processed
Crunchr processes the following personal data of the job applicant:
• Personal data (including but not limited to: name, gender, address, e-mail);
• Curriculum Vitae (including but not limited to: education, relevant job experiences);
• Optional: additional job relevant questions;
• Optional: additional data (including but not limited to: availability, start date).
Questions regarding access, rectification or erasure of personal data processed by Crunchr should be send to our Data Protection Officer below.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our treatment of the information you provide us, please write to us by email at [email protected].
Jan Joris Vereijken | Data Protection Officer
Last Modified: January 06/2023